Adsense ad test

Friday, May 10, 2013

My top three health professionals are....

Chris Kresser, Matt Stone and Mark Sisson, I consider these to be the top people in the field of paleo dieting, nutrition, health and so forth. I first found out about the paleo diet from the 21 convention which has an awesome blog, website and videos, but the first paleo book I read was Mark Sisson's. He has a great sense of humor (as does Chris Kresser), and can explain things with relative ease. He is also a former athlete as well. Chris Kresser is who in a round about way how I found out about my current health situation, and he does a bi weekly podcast which is awesome. Chris is an open minded health investigator who uses functional medicine to fix or cure a lot of complex health problems. Most people that go on a paleo diet see great results but there is a minority that don't do so well. I don't agree with everything he does, such as some of his supplement lines for methylation, but he is the closest thing we have now to a real life "Dr. House". His ideas on a paleo template diet and having a more open minded diet and lifestyle I have really tried to embrace, especially dealing with my own health issues. Then there is Matt Stone, who is a tad controversial (and not the one that created South Park), but is very smart and open minded, in fact through his book recommendations helped me find out about sub clinical hypothyroidism as well. There are a lot of people in the paleo community that I like a lot as well, such as Rob Wolff particularly, I don't know much about him as I do others though. The 21 convention is where I first found out about all this and it has changed my life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment